Intro to Arduino Interfacing is an introductory course for beginners wishing to learn Arduino interfacing. You will learn about the Arduino development board, how to download the Arduino IDE, and how to interface different sensors with it. All in all, you will be wiring and programming nine sensors. All the code that controls these sensors and actuators is available for download.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- All the equipment for the course will be provided by the TPS during the Workshop
Whom this course is for:
- Learner just getting started with Arduino Boards.
- Learner who wants to jump into interfacing sensors with Arduino.
- Standard Fee PKR 10,000.
- 25% Discount for Students for The Punjab School.
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Venue: The Punjab School, Township and Johar Town Campuses
- Registration dates: ON-GOING
- Fee Section-The Punjab School
Sector C-I Block-II, Lahore
- Bank Name: Allied Bank Limited
Account Title: TPS EDUCATION (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Account No. 01530010107144730017
Please WhatsApp Your Fee Deposit Msg/Slip To <+92 3088882203> With Student Name and Contact Number (Training Dept.)
For more information: +92 3088882203